Description

...

Camping in Canada

Posted on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Before Kyle was husband and when he still had hair on his head, he and I went up to Canada to visit my family and have a little adventure. It was a really great trip in August 2009. We stopped at Niagara Falls on the way up, explored Toronto (by which I mean we walked around the whole city one day) and spent a couple nights camping on Lake Huron. I don't know if I've eaten anything as good as the camp food we made, paired with a successful sampling of Canadian beers. Not to brag, but my husband really knows what he is doing when it comes to camping and being out in the wilderness. It is nice to remember and think back to all of our earlier adventures as a couple, and imagine many that we hope to take in the future. I'll be sharing some of these with you in the weeks to come!









 





















with my three little cousins

- From the desk of Mrs. M

1 comments:

  1. I saw your name pop up on Kate's blog (Stripes and Polka Dots) and I always get excited when I notice a blogger who is Canadian!! Especially ones that talk about camping. I am glad I stopped over.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger