Description

...

Wednesday Wedding: Shoes

Posted on: Wednesday, September 21, 2011

One thing I do know about what I will be wearing at the wedding is that on my feet will either be flats or kitten heels. Heels are fun, but I'm so used to being at the perfect height next to Kyle to fit right under his arm, and wearing high heels messes that up and makes me feel weird. And I'm more of a flats kind of girl anyway; I also like the peep toe. I'll have to find the dress first, though, to know what color and style will work best. Here's a look at some fun wedding-worthy flats and kitten heels, and maybe a pair or two I wish were flats.















Which do you like?

- From the desk of Mrs. M

2 comments:

  1. It all depends on the dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D Also, if you buy shoes from the bridal store (they tend to be more expensive, though), they can dye them any color that you want. Just something to keep in mind. They might also have different heel heights, I'm not sure, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm peep toes and kitten heels... great combo :) um, but i also like the love shoes... super cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger