Description

...

On a Roll

Posted on: Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Everybody, I am on a roll with this whole wedding planning business! Which is good because I'm pretty exhausted these days and don't have much time, so it's good the ball is already rolling!

Meeting with a photographer tomorrow!

Tracy and Christy are coming to town the weekend of October 7!  We are going to go dress shopping and maybe other wedding things. I am nervous but excited for dresses.

In contact with a rental company for tables, tents, etc.

Going to order and mail out Save the Dates soon! I suppose I will be messaging people for addresses, but you still have to act surprised and excited when the mail arrives, ok?

Starting to look at cake makers a little bit.

In contact with a caterer.

Picked a start time.

Otherwise generally doing research, gathering ideas, and sending lots and lots of emails between bridesmaids.


I am le tired; I'm going to watch the new Will Arnett show and hopefully get to bed.

- From the desk of Mrs. M

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger