Description

...

In-between Work Thoughts

Posted on: Friday, September 2, 2011

I want to make a version of this over the weekend

I want this dinosaur sweater

just got back from job #1 morning shift. it ran late. job #2 later from 1-8pm
kittens, my legs are not scratching posts
I think my leg is bleeding
kittens, why you gotta wake me up at 4 am when my alarm is set to go off at 5:40?
huxley, stop scratching up that rug
people are camping outside Beaver stadium.
maybe I should find a new route to work for the weekend...
shower, make a phone call, then another phone call
paint my nails
I work Labor day, which means holiday pay
phone call one done, got that figured out
going to go take pictures of the wedding site soon!
busy
not sure about the new blogger...
maybe I like you
husbandddd
halloween
apple cider yum
and pumpkins from Harner farm
I need to buy more cat food. and maybe a claw trimmer
another plus about my job(s) is that I get to eat a meal there. I haven't cooked dinner here all week (though I cook it for everyone at work. joke is on me?)
GRE, the last thing I want to do after a day at work and getting back at 8:30pm is study for you. I'm sorry.
this is good news. Stay safe!
this and this 
did you know you can get fingerprints at UPS? true story
Mad Men- you are very predictable and also very full of gaps (aside from the intentionally mysterious ones that are not that mysterious actually)
ok I should shower now and use these few in between hours wisely

- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger