Description

...

Mr. A-Z

Posted on: Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hi friends!
I just got back not too long ago from my trip to Annapolis/ DC! It was really wonderful and fun. I will tell you all about it tomorrow probably, but I wanted to do a quick post because Abigail and I went to the Jason Mraz concert in Columbia and it was amazing so I wanted to share. This was my third time seeing him in concert (he also holds a special place in my relationship with husband). He played a lot of new tunes and I haven't listened to him in a while so the concert really renewed all those happy fuzzy feelings his music gives me. For example:

From the show yesterday


Not from the show yesterday, but he did perform this song


Gosh. So. Good. More to come.

- From the desk of Mrs. M

1 comments:

  1. Nice, I love him! Also love Annapolis..Ian and I were there a couple months ago when he was interviewing with the schools there. What an awesome area.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger