Description

...

Autumn is Arrived

Posted on: Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy First day of Fall!
People who love fall really love fall, I've come to notice, as I have counted myself among them for the last few years. The foliage, clothes, colors, Halloween, crisp cool temperatures, smells and tastes. Scarves, pumpkin spice, pumpkins, pumpkin everything, sweaters, boots, hockey, comfy cozy, apple cider, roasted pumpkin seeds, skeletons. I only wish I could spend my favorite season with my favorite person, and have him home to cozy up to when it's chilly out. 













all images via Pinterest

I'm off early tomorrow morning to drive down to Annapolis and Washington DC for a little visit! I'll be spending time with my friend/bridesmaid Abigail, checking in on my little brother at Georgetown, going to a concert and exploring a bit. I'll come back with pictures and stories to share. Have a good first fall weekend, friends! 

- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger