2. We saw The Avengers on Sunday. It was awesome! So much fun. I did not like that Stark's chest was not consistently glowing through his shirt (editing issues?), but I really enjoyed the film. And stay for the whole credits; there are two extra scenes for you if you do! Side note, the guy one seat away from me was spitting his chewing tobacco into a cup through the whole movie, which is disgusting, but then he left his gross cup and all his other garbage sitting there. I hate it when anyone leaves any garbage in a movie theater in the first place (there are trash cans on your way out, people), but that was extra inconsiderate.
4. I also had a dream with a slew of murders a block away (though the setting was more like Pittsburgh than here) and the killer came to my house. I don't think I died. Did I mention I have a (probably) irrational fear of home invasion? It doesn't help that Kyle seems to have grown up not locking doors ever or thinking bad things can happen, and I grew up with locked doors from the inside and out, security systems, and police sometimes coming to the door and asking if you saw anyone run through your yard. Anyway, I think about home invasion a lot more than one should. I probably on a daily basis think about what I would do were someone to enter the house, go through various scenarios in which I am in different rooms. But anyway...let's talk less about my crazy.
5. Professional folks should really be on top of their emails. I've said it before. And call when they say they are going to call.
6. I really want to go on a trip somewhere. Like, out of the States. I fear this will never happen so long as the Army is in our lives. That makes me sad. But other than that, I am now ok with Kyle staying in the Army as long as he wants. Though I'm not sure about raising kids in the Army culture that I have seen around here; I don't plan on allowing swearing or smoking or excessive drinking around my kiddos.
7. Texas is not a horrible place to live, but I am looking forward to not living here. At least it is not Arizona. A fun thing about Texas is that they have booze in unsuspecting places, like Target and any gas station and Chipotle. We had margaritas with our dinner and it was delicious.
8. Our cats are the best cats.
9. Ever feel like everybody gets to have a baby but you?
10. Good things: the Castle season finale, I have the wedding program design pretty much figured out, I don't think I will have to turn on the air today!