Description

...

Friend Feature

Posted on: Monday, May 21, 2012

Today I want to introduce you to two of my favorite bloggers around, Joelle of Something Charming and Elizabeth at Love is the Adventure. Be sure to pay them both a visit!

Meet Joelle!

Tell us about you and your blog!
Something Charming is my little corner of the internet where I share the things I find lovely in life. I'm a wedding planner, so Wednesdays are always dedicated to weddings, but I also love to post about style, design, writing, and my life.
If you had to have something tattooed on your body, what would it be?
My grandparents each spoke a different language growing up (English, Swedish, Tagalog, and Spanish), so I would get something tattooed in each of their native languages. It's a thought I've had for a while now, but I am too afraid of pain to actually go through with it!
blog . twitter . facebook


Meet Elizabeth!
Tell us about you and your blog!
Hi, I'm Elizabeth and I blog over at Love is the Adventure. Kyle and I got married when we were really young and this blog started as a way of exploring God's hand in our marriage as we've gone through some really challenging stuff like moving far away from our families, surviving college and graduate school, and Kyle being diagnosed with PTSD. I'm a big believer that romance is in the little everyday things and that you don't have to have a lot of money or live somewhere exotic to have an adventurer's heart. So my challenge to myself is to try something new any time I have the chance. I blog about love and relationships, apartment living, grad school, road trips, books, and thrifting...and other stuff, too. Thanks so much, Sarah, for having me!

If you had to have something tattooed on your body, what would it be?
If I had to have something tattooed on my body...I've had a couple tattoo ideas for awhile but I sort of want to keep them a secret until I make up my mind! I do love tattoos of poetry...Kyle has an amazing tattoo of the constellation Orion in honor of his brother Orion who passed away.

 What is on your summer reading list?
My summer reading list: I'm reading for my candidacy exams this summer so I have literally about 200 books on that reading list but if I can somehow squeeze in some fun ones...Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs and An Abundance of Katherines by John Green.



S. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger