Description

...

Perfect Wedding Gift Idea

Posted on: Friday, August 19, 2011

decanter-02
ours, his, hers decanter set from love and victory

I don't like hinting at gifts for myself, but I'll make an exception because wouldn't this be perfect for Kyle and I? Mostly Kyle, because he would do most of the drinking, but also for me, because I think it is cute and want husband to have nice gifts that he will love. I haven't gotten to the point of making a registry yet, but if I could, this would be on it. Or, maybe I will get it for Kyle for an anniversary gift? I have been known to get him a booze-related gift on occasion... alright, on several occasions. One way or another, I think we should own this. 

- Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger