Description

...

A Cupcake for every Occasion

Posted on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm not the only one that would rather look at a cupcake than eat one, am I? I find them much more appealing visually than to my taste buds or tummy...








Other things on my mind this Tuesday morning:
- I need to get back into the swing of wedding planning. oops!
- work 2:30-10:30
- husband has a birthday soon
- we will have a lot of celebrations to make up for when he returns (or R&R)
- how is it this far into August already? how is it August already?
- I should wear my glasses more often
- I want to open the windows/porch door but the kittens will climb on the screen
- want to kayak...
- I will certainly miss going back to school and Pittsburgh this year
- I won't miss the sirens, annoying college girls, creepy men looks
- I will miss campus, friends, walking about, pumpkin spice coffee before a long bones class
- I also kind of miss being able to give people dozens and dozens of free donuts at the end of a night shift. fact: everyone loves the donut fairy. especially at 1am. everyone.
- weird Harry Potter/ Pittsburgh dream
- sleepy kittens
- I bet I can throw away some of these scribbled-on  post-its on my desk...
- so many post-its

- From the desk of Mrs. Sarah McPherson

1 comments:

  1. When my friend got married last summer she had cupcakes instead of wedding cake. It was so much fun! And adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger