Description

...

Three Months

Posted on: Friday, August 26, 2011


Three months into deployment! The months and weeks themselves go by very quickly, which I suppose is why it's a little disappointing to find that only three months have gone by so far. I've had a little bit of contact with Kyle since his internet went away; including a phone call and a 45 minute chat session online. I'll take whatever I can get! It is definitely getting harder now that is has been a few months. Even with our years of a long distance relationship, the three months he was in Missouri for basic and AIT a year ago was the longest we were ever apart, so we're heading into new territory here. I'm about to get really busy with starting another job, so hopefully that will distract me a bit from missing him so much as I have been doing lately.

cute embroidery I saw here

In other news, I am starting to panic again about wedding planning. Because I don't know what I'm doing and how to do anything and what to do and I feel like I need a wedding planner and who is going to help me with this and worrying about if the date will work and how am I going to do this if I'm in Texas and will everything look pretty? Anyway, off to Turbotville (I've never heard of it either).

- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger