Description

...

Monday Movie: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

Posted on: Monday, August 8, 2011

This was definitely the best, or least bad, of all of the eight movies. I think maybe because there was less talking and more doing? I enjoyed the action and the music, the build up and the drama. Daniel Radcliffe is not the best Harry (he is the weakest of all the characters in my opinion; not good, especially when you're playing the title role), but I enjoyed the movie for the most part. The epilogue was kinda terrible and looked really bad, though; I had to laugh. But they tried.

- From the desk of Mrs. Sarah McPherson

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way. It was the "least bad." The epilogue is awful. And it is in the book as well, though. I think she (Rowling) was super rushed to produce the 7th and final book so she did ridiculous things like name one of Harry's progeny Albus Severus. Dumbest name ever. What I would recommend to you would be to read the books again. That was a good choice on my part. So sorry, I just had to share my feelings about HP with you. <3

    PS: Snape is the hottest of all the Harry Potter people. Seriously. Alan Rickman. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I heard she wrote the epilogue like, way way in advance, like before the books were even published? Not sure though. I read the last book back in May in preparation, but I've been wanting to read them all again for the pure joy of it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger