Description

...

Back in the Day

Posted on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011

1992
2008

There's a lot of unplanned color coordination in the second photo. And a lot of wheels in the first photo. Also we reverse order in them: Top- I, S, J, E and Bottom- E, J, S, I. In case you couldn't tell which baby Haviland was which grown up Haviland. 

Hey readers, my good friend Tracy started up a blog! She likes mermaids, books, and the Pens, and I like her. Check it out if you like!  She blames me for starting it, anyways. :-)

Have a good Tuesday! Because today is, in fact, Tuesday. 
I might have thought yesterday was Tuesday. I might have been wondering why Teen Mom wasn't on. 

- From the desk of Mrs. Sarah McPherson

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger