Description

...

Trip to Latvia

Posted on: Monday, January 23, 2012

One time, I went to Latvia. This was probably the most random trip I've ever been on (because who goes to Latvia?). Some exchangers decided they'd like to go on a trip, and somehow it ended up being to Riga, Latvia (probably because we could get a cheap flight), and my host parents taking us because they are wonderful people. I couldn't tell you much about Latvia. I do know that we were there during their Independence Day celebration. It was a generally grey and gloomy weekend while we were there. There were a lot of suspicious alley ways and market vendors selling boots.












a really cool round tea house

 fireworks for Independence Day!






 at a bar in a tall building watching the sun set



note my sparkly shoes


 back in Finland

- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger