Description

...

Happy Birthday Kittens!

Posted on: Tuesday, February 28, 2012


These two.
Darwin & Huxley
sometimes called: Miss D, Huxtable, Mr. H, Huxtabee, Hux-man, DW, D, H, lady, or Hux

are one year old today.

I have had them since they were seven weeks and teeny tiny.
They fit in Kyle's pockets and in my shoes.

They are now a bit bigger. But just as cute.
and funny
and playful
and soft
just a little more chill and don't wake me up so early
and don't accidentally scratch me so much with their little claws.

They spend their time bird watching, cuddling, trying to run around on the wood floors, napping, running around outside hunting bugs, playing with toys, sleeping on me, eating, and sometimes misbehaving.

They were my comfort and joy when husband was gone.
and always will be.
Kyle and I have a lot of fun with them.

Best kittens ever.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger