Description

...

One Month

Posted on: Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I just double checked the date, and yes, it is one month until our one year anniversary. Whoa! What should we do to celebrate? I mean, we will definitely go to IHOP at some point, but what else? Apparently the first year gift is traditionally paper. I fear I may end up with a shiny new package of printer paper. :)
or maybe a pretty card instead
even though these are clearly wedding cards

So husband had his first full day of work since returning, leaving the house at 5am and returning around 5:30pm. Too pooped to protest, this gave me the perfect opportunity to make my tuna casserole for dinner! Husband hadn't tried it yet, as I haven't made it for him yet, as he doesn't very much care for fish. BUT I've had even picky tuna hating children say it was good and eat it up, so I hoped I could win him over. I added peas to the recipe and put a little less tuna than usual. Well, I don't know if he'll start to crave fish any time soon, but he liked the casserole, and even had seconds! 



Tomorrow the lovely Tracy (bridesmaid. friend. Pens fan) is doing a Wednesday Wedding guest post, so be sure to check in then!

- Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger