Description

...

Our First Christmas

Posted on: Monday, December 26, 2011





































Our Christmas involved:
opening such wonderful gifts!
eggs and bacon breakfast 
skyping and chats with family
holiday tunes
a little more tree trimming
playing with my new computer
beer can chicken
chai & baileys
baking mint chocolate cookies
watching Super 8
cuddling

I hope your holiday was merry and fun!
Thank you to husband, family and friends for making it wonderful. 

- From the desk of Mrs. M

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS. Are you wearing your hair down now? I like it! I am glad you got an HP computer. PC's fo life! Also, I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Nooo. It was drying from a shower. Trust me, hair down when dry is unwearable.
    I love my computer. It is vaguely mac-ish while still being a PC.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger