Description

...

Wedding Update!

Posted on: Wednesday, December 14, 2011


With the big move and everything else going on, wedding planning has been put on the back burner, but it is still on! I met with Woodrings Floral actually the week before I left, and got flowers sorted out a bit. I am glad all my vendors know what they're doing and are so nice, it will make planning the rest of this thing from Texas much easier! I have most of the big things figured out: date, venue, dress, invites, colors, flowers, cake, catering, photographer, and a reception surprise booked. Now it will be the special, personal touches, fun activities, and other projects. And figuring out the guys attire. Oh, and figuring out how/what the vow renewal ceremony will be. We've got ideas, and it won't be your typical wedding, but there are logistics to work out with our idea. Luckily, though, Kyle will be back to help with the rest of the wedding! Here are some collages of my inspiration.




- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger