Description

...

New Year's Nails

Posted on: Saturday, December 31, 2011


Kyle and I aren't quite sure yet what our plans are for ringing in the New Year (yes it's tonight), but whether we stay at home or go out I thought it might be nice to dress up a little, and I wanted to sport some sparkly nails. My sister sent me this sparkly polish, which I tested out on top of a couple of my fading Christmas green nails and instantly got super excited about (to Kyle's bewilderment). I thought it was festive and fun (though a pain to get off your nails, ugh), and perfect for ringing in 2012. I pondered for a while what color to put the sparkle over, and ended up deciding on a more subtle silver and gold combo (it looks better than the pictures were able to capture).









I realized 2011 has been quite an eventful year for me. Getting married, graduating, kittens, deployment, work, moving... I think I will offer up some reflection, but I think a post entirely about nail polish is not the place for it. Enjoy your New Year's celebrations! 

- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger