Description

...

Stopping by to Say Hi

Posted on: Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hi blog,
Sorry I have been a bit inattentive lately. I think it is because of busy times and husband was on skype for the last two nights after work and for some reason everything in life screeches to a halt when that happens and I can no longer multitask. I completely forgot about Wednesday Wedding yesterday. I have a couple big wedding things to take care of this morning (rental company and catering), then things will calm down a little bit. The eight month mark is coming up on Saturday, so I will have a new To Do list to share, as well as a Done list, because when I think about it a lot has been getting done, kinda sorta, and that is important to remember as well.

Thanks to everyone who has donated so far for Kyle's new computer! It makes me very happy. I will try to see how much we've received so far and make one of those thermometers to share. But for now enjoy this series of tiny Skype photos I like to call "Kyle eats an MRE pound cake."









om nom nom

- From the desk of Mrs. M

2 comments:

  1. Yes, but the Vanilla poundcake is not my favorite. The Lemon Poppy Seed and Almond Poppy Seed are the best.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger