Description

...

Cuddle

Posted on: Monday, October 17, 2011


I am lucky that these two little cats are kind of obsessed with me and love to be close. All that is missing from this cuddle action is husband. I think that by writing "all that is missing" it makes it sound like he is only a little part missing, but actually my heart aches a bit and I just don't want to be too sad. Husband has been making me feel especially loved lately. Side effects include increased feelings of longing and missing him. At work this week the topic for the kids is "grief." I would never have put that word to what I've experienced since Kyle left Pitt, then left for basic, then left for Iraq, until my coworker used me and our situation (with permission) as an example for the kids. But it makes sense, because when asked how I cope or react to grief I kept thinking about how I've never cried so much in my life. That must be because I'd never experienced real grief before. Huh. It was a lesson for me as well today. 

- Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger