Description

...

Shout Boo

Posted on: Monday, October 31, 2011


Happy Halloween! I wasn't sure if trick or treating happens in apartment buildings, but I got some candy just in case; I can take it in to work if no kids come by. It is kind of sad that all of my Halloween related activity (aside from watching Orphan on Saturday), including visiting a pumpkin patch, roasting seeds and attending a Halloween party (where I got those sweet bat rings), happened through work, but it's better than nothing, right? I probably should have dressed up the kittens. I am sure they would have hated it, and me, but only for a little while. Have a spooky day!

PS- Shout Boo! was one of my favorite Halloween songs from the early days of piano lessons, long long ago. 

- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger