Description

...

A Day Off

Posted on: Sunday, October 16, 2011

This is a peek what my sick day (and a half) off looked like:


















Not pictured:
- looked up possible places to live in Texas depending on where I could possibly go to school (Temple, Georgetown, or Middle of Nowhere I think are the options. hah, two of those are names of towns, but also names of schools, but not ones in Texas I can go to. amusing! )
- caught up on Dexter and Happy Endings
- chat with husband
- play with kittens
- several sneeze attacks
- played with more pictures of Kyle. because well he is adorable.

I hope everyone had a nice day off as well. I'm feeling a bit better, not as much in pain as yesterday, just the usual cold irritations. Ready for another week to speed by and bring me one week closer to my husband!

- From the desk of Mrs. M

1 comments:

  1. What are your thoughts on grad schools these days? What kind of programs are most drawing your interest?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger