Today marks five months since Kyle has been gone. Hopefully he will be back sometime in the next few months...
Saturday the 15th marked eight months until the wedding celebration! That is quite soon in wedding time. I am pretty excited and past most of my worries about it being awesome (for the time being). I am sure a lot of that has to do with having found a dress, and getting to talk to husband about ideas, and generally checking things off the to do list. I think it will be a fun time and a nice get together for a lot of people.
I sent these out; not to everyone on the invite list, mostly to those who might need to make travel arrangements in order to come.
6-8 Month To Do:
- Solidify plans with the caterer (meeting 11.11)
- Solidify details with the new rental company
- Research and contact florists
- Figure out entertainment and fun
- Start figuring out little details (favors, decor, lighting, etc)
- meet with a cake lady (11.20)
- Save the Dates
- talking with a caterer
- talking with a new rental company
- Since I have the dress, we can better envision colors for flowers, decor, outfits, shoes...
- Date and location
- Registry started
- Invites selected (they don't go out until March or April though)
- Bridesmaid dress shopping started
- From the desk of Mrs. M