Description

...

Cats and Pumpkin Spice

Posted on: Saturday, September 8, 2012


They go pretty well together. The weather was beautiful today, cooler than it had been all week, so I took advantage of the almost-fall feeling, put on a skirt and got a pumpkin spice latte. It's possible I've had one before, but I think since I worked at Dunkin' in Pittsburgh through fall 2010, the last two autumns I really only thought of Dunkin' pumpkin spice coffee (yumm). The Starbucks pumpkin spice latte was pretty good; I ordered a grande and got a little tired of the taste towards the end of it. But the cats went pretty crazy over it. The latte did help me get through some hours of homework, though! I think I'm going to have to warm up my coffee maker and put it back into action again soon...

and the cats from last year...

- Mrs. M

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger