Description

...

The Week in Photos

Posted on: Monday, September 17, 2012

Darwin watching me do hw, Hux in the window, a fall fitting outfit
I love this skirt! D wanted in on the photo, students brought brownies to class to apologize for being late last class
trying a new style of case out, mr. H settling in for his evening snuggles and drool fest, shoelaces
hw time, tasty crockpot dinner, morning coffee and Fallon catch-up
chilly day calls for sweats after work, D. likes heights, beer brewing in the closet, yum
Friday outfit, rainy Waco, and an afternoon at Fort Hood
making his selections, found these candies that are popular in Finland, Hux in a small box, salted caramel mocha on a chilly Saturday
fall, kitties, this kind of required reading still kind of surprises me, sweet Hux stole my seat
necklace display, chillin cats, letters from and to an old friend
new light that the cats can't knock over, books my husband buys, Ds candle fascination continues...
D getting lots of attention, Autumn in the fridge, weird gel highlighter, made a tasty pumpkin spice latte at home! (loosely following this recipe)

I hope everyone had a great weekend and another one up ahead! And even if the week doesn't turn out too great, Saturday is the official first day of Fall!

- Mrs. M

1 comments:

  1. I love that you love Fallon. He's the love of my life, or my spirit animal!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger