Description

...

All Lacquered Up: Nail Polish Swap

Posted on: Friday, September 21, 2012


I'm a little late to the posting party (I blame grad school), but I got such great nail polish from Stephanie at The Vintage Modern Wife, I had to share!

I love love love the Essie plumberry; it's a great color for fall, while still not being too too dark. I love the pink sparkles, I've put it over a couple nails here and there...it's sitting on my desk actually because I keep wanting to use it! And the blues! I needed blue added to my collection, and I'm excited to give these a try! 


Here's a look at what I sent Stephanie. I thought I'd get a nice Essie fall color, a bright festive color for the season (and I knew she liked brights but figured orange would be a change), and maybe a more unexpected aqua color to balance things out. And I threw in a sparkly pink Salon Effects; I've never used them before but I thought she'd like the pink. You can see her swap post here! Stephanie and I live only about 30 miles away, fun fact!

Thanks so much Stephanie! :) And thanks to Meghan and Angela for hosting!

- Mrs. M

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you like the sparkles. I have the same one and it's my fave! And imcso glad you like the Essie one! I was at the store forever trying to find a perfect summer to fall shade! Enjoy them :) so glad to have met you through this:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such pretty nails!! Love that orange color. :) Thanks for participating!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger