Description

...

Necklace Display

Posted on: Saturday, September 15, 2012


It seems lately I've taken a little bit of a liking to necklaces, and I randomly decided this afternoon that I needed to keep them better organized and easily accessible. I scanned my Pinterest boards to see if there was something quick and easy I could do without having to buy any supplies, but I didn't find anything. I glanced back into my room and saw this mirror that I got some years ago, but don't really use now. I looked in one of my craft supply drawers and saw some of those Command hooks that we got a while ago, but anything we hung on the wall with them ended up crashing to the ground, usually in the middle night after only a couple weeks of hanging. Instead of just putting the hooks on the wall, I thought it would be a cooler display to hang them on the mirror, and I was right! I think it's a pretty neat solution, and you can always add more hooks when needed. I like that this mirror (from IKEA) has a little shelf, too, for extras or other pieces of jewelry. I'm sure I'm not the first to come up with this, but I was pretty pleased that I thought to put it together.


- Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger