Description

...

Thursday Thoughts (17)

Posted on: Thursday, September 6, 2012

{one} I spend my evenings with these two. And a pile of books/notebooks and laptop.

{two} I am going to try one of each of these with my 10$ Starbucks card I claimed from livingsocial ($5 for a $10 card!). yum. I feel like I must have had a pumpkin spice latte before, but I can't recall (I definitely remember enjoying their holiday drinks last year as that was when I moved down here and Kyle came back from deployment. I worked at Dunkin' through one fall season in Pittsburgh, so I am more familiar with their pumpkin flavored items and enjoy their simple flavor shot coffees, but no DD Cafe down in these parts. Anyway. I'm going to enjoy these. 

{three} I made a big batch of some form of southwestern quinoa salad to bring to lunch for the week. It is really tasty and simple to make, and you can really put in whatever you have around. 

{four} I kind of want some yellow rain boots. Maybe it's just wishful thinking that it would rain here. 
{five} I got my nail polish swap package in the mail from Stephanie! I love them all and I'm excited to try the Essie plumberry for fall! And I already put some of the pink sparkles over the mint polish I had on this week. Thank you Stephanie! :)

{Lastly} I miss this city.

- Mrs. M

2 comments:

  1. I do not like pumpkin spice lattes and cannot for the life of me get why anybody would love them so much. It baffles me.

    Your cats are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed looking at the pictures! Cute cats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger