Description

...

April Begins

Posted on: Sunday, April 8, 2012










And a not-really-Easter Easter quote: "I’m sure Egg is a very nice person. I just don’t want you spending all your money getting her all glittered up for Easter." - Arrested Development

......

The start of April looks like this.
Miss Darwin. I've been calling her ladybug lately.
I really like this purple shirt (it has pockets). and navy skirt (it also has pockets).
The day of the tornadoes around Dallas; it got a little stormy here, and it was very pink in the evening.
Mr. Huxley

Mango popsicle. Kyle and I are in love. with them.
Kittens were being nice and cuddly, then fighting. 
Hux and I were snail watching. Invigorating. Texas has a lot of snails.
Tangelos yumm.

pearls and polka dots
I have a thing for polka dots.
Chipotle! And Thursday night NBC.
cat in a box.

Wild Blue is good.
RSVP cards!
tinkering with the bike.
getting a closer look at these swirly straws.

Miss D chilling on Kyle's Army hat.
mug swap and favorite things swap packages to send to Caty and Meghan!
LOVE the ties for Kyle and his groomsmen! gold, silver and black. They are perfect.
new sticky and magnetic notepad

I think I'm becoming a dress lady.
wedding planning!
nails- teal, green, and sparkle.
husband's dinner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger