2. Still in love with my planner. It took me not as long as I expected to get over my nervousness about actually writing in it and using it, haha.
yes I need my planner with me at all times thank you
3. I'm getting ready for school! Doing some supply shopping, figuring out student loans for the first time, more Baylor paperwork, clearing the clutter from my desk, buying books. I'm excited but also nervous. I'm not quite sure what to expect.
4. Turning 24 on Sunday. Is 24 noteworthy for any reason?
5. I thought Dexter season 6 was really great. It got back to the Dexter of early seasons that I love so much, and the story was great and captivating throughout. I'm looking forward to 7 and 8 and seeing how they end the show.
6. I could use a good girls night, but all my girls are states and states away.
7. My German friend posted this photo from the wedding, of the table toasting with their cake pops! Love it! My mom's friend made the most amazing cake pops and we put one for everyone at each table; hopefully there will be a detailed photo to come!
8. My tattoo is all peeled and still there!
9. What a perfect and pretty summer treat! raspberry sorbet in lemon bowls
10. This is still happening soon! :)
- Mrs. M