Friends are visiting and we spent the day in Austin; sorry for the late post!
1. I got a tattoo today! More on that tomorrow. :)
2. The first CD I owned was Alanis Morissette "Jagged Little Pill." I got it for Christmas with my first CD player. The first concert I went to was also Alanis Morissette. Looking back, I have no clue how I as an eight year old had any connection to her music, but I loved it.
3. I had surgery on my left wrist senior year of high school (2006). This after years of physical therapy, a month in a cast, a handful of different braces, a shot, and several doctors. I think it is mostly OK now.
4. If I eat something that makes me sick or I am for some reason sick after, I won't eat that thing for a long time. This happened with pizza and chocolate when I was in elementary school. I was that weird kid that brought a lunchable to class on pizza party day.
5. When my family was moving from Canada to California, I was 3. Our upstairs apartment neighbors were tossing down candy or something to us, we took a limo to the airport, and I threw up in the limo. Classic Sarah (I threw up for the first six months of my life).
6. Celebrities I've met: Al from Home Improvement, Maroon 5, Jason Mraz and Toca, BJ Novak. I feel like I am forgetting someone else. Also I grew up in CA in the town that MC Hammer did, and his daughter was on my sister's softball team. He wore all black and sunglasses.
7. We almost adopted a boxer/lab puppy July 2010, but half an hour before the foster family was supposed to bring her over, they called and said they were keeping her.
8. I am not a picky eater, but I generally do not like zucchini that much.
9. I hated the feel of lotion until college, and now I use it every day.
10. The book "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" is part of the reason I switched from being a business/international studies major to an anthropology/psychology major. More on that on Day 7 I suppose!
11. In July 2010 I slipped getting into the shower and hit my left shin on the tub. I still have a lump and bruise there.
12. I mentioned this in one of my very first blog posts, but we are planning on naming our first baby boy Apollo. :)
13. I don't get how people drink sweet tea as is. Way too sweet!
14. I have Osgood-Schlatter Disease. Didn't grow out of it, unfortunately.
15. I think baseball and golf are the worst.