Favorite handbag you've ever owned:
Hmm, I'm not sure! I really like the one I was using before my current one. I like bigger bags that fit over the shoulder (I don't understand carrying bags in your hand or around your forearm. not comfortable and I like having my hands free.). I also really grew to like the one from H&M that I got and used while in Finland (I didn't have room to bring it back with me).
Dream handbag you lust over:
The one I got today for my birthday! I've been wanting it for months, for the start of grad school in August. It's the Kelly Moore Libby bag. (thanks husband!)
Daily essentials in your purse or work bag
iphone. wallet. chapstick. pen. notepad/paper. keys. tissues.
What's in your purse(with pictures):
1. bag from spotted moth
2. Keys (yep that's a lego man keychain that has light up feet!)
3. wallet from urban outfitters
5. Marimekko notebook
6. tissues (just noticed they match my planner)
7. Kindle fire
9. bag with: a couple chapsticks, lip gloss, lotion, medicine, bobby pins, hair tie, hand sanitizer, tide pen, mint strips
also not pictured: pens!
For grad school: I haven't started yet, so this is really planning ahead; I'll probably do another post once school gets started!
1. notbooks, folders, papers, etc
2. bag with: a couple chapsticks, lip gloss, lotion, medicine, bobby pins, hair tie, hand sanitizer, tide pen, mint strips
5. Kindle Fire
6. Marimekko notepad and post-its
7. lots and lots of pens
9. water bottle
10. more matching tissues
also probably: a snack or lunch box, more school supplies, 5 hour energy
I hope everyone had a good weekend!