Description

...

Fall Semester Shopping

Posted on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Just a few things I've bought and/or had my eye on for this fall...

1. I gave in and got this tote from Madewell. I had a giftcard, so I don't feel so bad. I think it will be perfect for hauling books and everything to school. I love that it's simple and classic. (Madewell)
2. I bought this dress a couple months ago (seen on Dearest Lou) and have been saving it. I'm not sure for what, but I love it, and I think it's great for fall. (Wallis)
3. I love me some dotted Toms... (Toms)
4. These are simple and cute, and would be great for internship. (Sole Society)
5. I had a shirt like this from J.Crew though in grey, but it got stolen in San Antonio, so I snatched another up on sale. (J. Crew)
6. This is a great fall color, and I like the lace detailing. (J. Crew)


- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger