Description

...

Summer Lately

Posted on: Saturday, August 10, 2013





































Some shots of summer life lately. Despite the circumstances, and once I got used to having a more laid-back schedule and figured out how to appreciate free time, I've been enjoying the summer. I've been working, hanging out with friends, making a few trips to IKEA, eating froyo, watching Netflix, and spending mornings at the park with Luna. School (internship and work) starts back up in a couple of weeks, and while I'm not looking forward to 4:30 wake ups, I will be ready for everything to get started up again, and hope the cool, fall weather comes shortly after. :) Spring semester is primarily internship, so this is my last real semester of classes, hooray!

Oh, I dropped off Luna to stay at a friend's house during my Boston trip; she has an english bulldog and a chihuahua, Lola and Chloe. Luna was shaking she was so nervous at first, but soon they were all playing and running around in the backyard. They were quite a sight to see, three very different dogs all together. She's going to have a great time with them. :)


- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger