Posted on: Friday, August 17, 2012
2. I found these awesome skull rings on etsy. I think they're subtle and cute.
3. This gold skull on my desk is probably less subtle, but still awesome.
4. Kyle and I went to Scholtzsky's for the first time- we liked our sandwiches and I really liked the raspberry iced tea.
5. We also saw the Expendables 2 today, haha. It was just what you'd expect, especially if you've seen the first one. We were given a bunch of free Expendables stuff at a bar in Pittsburgh, combined with the overall ridiculousness of the films, I think we're obligated to see these films. Though rumor is the next one will feature Nicholas Cage, ugh, so I may not see that one.
6. Kyle made a post about some new maps we got in the mail, and included this cute picture of Huxley resting on one of them.
- Mrs. M