Description

...

Photo Preview

Posted on: Friday, June 29, 2012

Yesterday our wonderful photographer Jana posted a preview of our wedding photos! I didn't get much accomplished for several hours after that. I can't wait to see the rest! I've been thinking of how I should go about blogging about the wedding. I've seen some people take an alphabetical approach- A, talk about accessories, B talk about bridesmaids, etc. Whether I do it like that or not, I wrote out an alphabetical list of possible topics to cover (which was helpful for organizing and not forgetting things to write about), and if I do it that way, some posts would certainly be busier than others. For example, under B I have: bagpipes, beer, bridesmaids, bustle (aka the "buzzle" from hell), babies (there was A LOT of talk of babies considering there were none present or in the works. our future babies are in high demand), C: caricature, ceremony, cake, cocktail hour, colors, and for O all I came up with so far is open bar. :) 




Have a great weekend! I'm excited to have my husband back after a hectic Army week. And my friends Nathalie and Claire, my exchange friends from Germany and Aussieland respectively, will be staying with us from the 1st through the 4th; our first house guests! And they'll be here for Canada Day and Independence Day! 

S.


1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger