Description

...

Monday

Posted on: Tuesday, June 12, 2012

 our old kitty at home :)

 at my parents house

 coconut chip at the Creamery
sister and going over notes downtown before the flower meeting
 sisters dress and flower meeting
 the farm!

Monday was probably the least chaotic day of this upcoming week. We: dropped off my dress to be steamed, picked up my sister from the airport (then got Penn State Creamery ice cream), met with the florist and wedding planner, and headed out to the farm to talk through things. Not too too much going on but it was still a long, stressful day. There is more going on today and a lot of people arriving! Wednesday we set up the farm, which I am really looking forward to.

3 comments:

  1. That cat is SO adorable. And coconut chip ice cream!? Uh, YUM!

    Happy Tuesday, love!

    xox,
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! It's coming so fast! I cannot wait to read all the updates throughout the week, and your wedding recap is going to be fabulous, I can feel it!

    Also, coconut chip?! How have I never heard of this! Dryer's makes an awesome all-fruit coconut popsicle bar that is delicious and wonderful, but it's sans chocolate. Still, delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that dress! And those flowers? To die for!

    And the ice cream looks delicious. I haven't had ice cream in sooooo long!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger