Description

...

Erin Condren Planner 2

Posted on: Monday, January 14, 2013

I recently acquired my second Erin Condren planner. I had my first one for about four months before it was stolen, and when the new year came around I decided I had to get a new one. Let's face it, it's hard to go back to any old planner after experiencing the level of organization that comes with an EC planner. You can see my first post on the planner here, and this time I decided to give you a quick look at how I use it, as a grad student/wife/dedicated planner. It's pretty simple.



The planner has three sections labeled "morning," "day" and "night." I use the morning section to record the happenings of the day- class times, meetings, appointments, etc. I use the middle section to list assignments due that day, or on the weekends I write my To Do list here. The bottom section I use to write what's for dinner each week day, keep track of workouts, reminders, and any other info for the day.

I don't really color code things, though I have a large variety of colors to use and will select things to stand out when needed. I generally use black or blue pen. The first time around I didn't use too many of the stickers that come with the planner, but I've already been using them more (I just have to use a regular ultra fine point Sharpie to write on them as opposed to other pens). I also use washi tape when the occasion calls for it! :) Such as marking multi-day events.

Anyway, that's all there is to it!

- From the desk of Mrs. M

7 comments:

  1. Love it! I forget to use stickers, but I love the washi tape idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH!!! I use washi tape on mine, too!!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the EC planners! I have not gotten the 2013 one, but I will need too. I don't know if I should wait until July and get an 18-month one, or get one now. So many great Choices!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. Just got my first planner a few weeks back. Is there any place where you can buy Washi tape or do you always have to order it online?

    www.burlapandboots.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi i am from cyprus. Does anyone know where can i find it? Or i have to buy it online and from whitch page?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Especially because our handwriting is similar. What pens do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where do you order this from???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger