Description

...

Let's Talk Glasses

Posted on: Monday, January 21, 2013

I've been a glasses wearer since I started to notice I couldn't see the board so well in 10th grade math class. My prescription is pretty low; I just need glasses for seeing at a distance and driving. I used to not wear my glasses very often, only putting them on when driving or when needed in class, but I find I wear them much more often these days. I guess I realized I like to see clearly at all times, and glasses now can be quite stylish!

I was recently contacted by Firmoo and offered a free pair of glasses in return for a blog post, so of course I obliged! I have ordered glasses online before, so I had my prescription ready and knew what style and shape of glasses might suit me best. I selected my glasses pretty quickly; I got a pair that is just about as close in shape to my previous pair as could be, but I went for a fun tortoiseshell color!The glasses arrived promptly, complete with a case, pouch, tightening kit (I know!), cleaning cloth, and, I will pause here to remind you- all for free! The glasses seem sturdy enough; I've been wearing them for over a week and they clean much better than my last pair, which, as any glasses wearer knows, is a simple pleasure in life. They are light and don't put pressure on my nose or head, odd as that may be to notice. I love the look and style of this pair. I actually had a girl in class say she thought my glasses were cute when we were doing start-of-semester introductions, so I gave the class a quick advertisement for firmoo.com, haha. What college student wouldn't be interested in a free pair of glasses, though?!
If you are less sure of what glasses might look good on you, or just want to play around and try something new, Firmoo has a convenient try-on service on their website, where you can upload a photo of yourself and virtually "try on" glasses before making your selection. Oh- and they also have prescription and non-prescription sunglasses! The best part is- they have a first pair free program, where, you guessed it, you get your first pair of glasses for free! Glasses are not inexpensive, so getting good service and a quality pair of glasses for free is pretty amazing. The only thing I don't like is the name of the company, it just doesn't roll off the tongue, but I can deal.

Have more questions? Find out more here!

- From the desk of Mrs. M

Note: The glasses were free. The opinions were my own. Yada yada yada.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger