Description

...

The Week in Photos

Posted on: Tuesday, January 29, 2013

pink stripes silver dots/ brownies for classmates/ tasty pom tea/ January in Texas
spending a lot of time here this semester/ Social Work-y books/ spring rolls and mango
drooling cat/ crescent rolls/ Haiti/ Saturday night wine
JT/ Starbucks/ going to take over doing my homework/ reminder to be bright and bold this week
Outside with the kitties while Kyle makes them a new jungle gym
chopped tree/ jungle gym/ curried turkey/ vine
not super tasty but very pink/ Hux/ post-teeth-pulling food/ squirrel watching
Hux in the window/ clearance/ storm a brewin/ tasty smoothie

- From the desk of Mrs. M

1 comments:

  1. My partner and I stumbled over here by a different page and
    thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now
    i'm following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page repeatedly.
    Here is my web-site :: what is seo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger