Description

...

Curried Turkey with Rice

Posted on: Monday, January 14, 2013

This evening I made an adapted version of this curried turkey and rice recipe I found. I thought it needed something more than just ground turkey, spice and diced tomatoes, so I added some veggies I had in the fridge. I began by sauteing chopped onion in olive oil, then adding the turkey. Once the turkey was cooked I added the bell pepper and mushrooms, and cooked them for a while before adding the curry powder. I probably used about double the amount of curry they suggested (about 2 tsp), and I put in the full can of diced tomatoes (because what was I going to do with the other half?). I added some salt and pepper here and there, put in some chopped cilantro at the end of cooking, and that's it! It was quite delicious, and simple (and smelled amazing)!

UPDATE: This also makes excellent leftovers!

- From the desk of Mrs. M

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger