Description

...

It's Hardly Ever Sunny in Pittsburgh

Posted on: Sunday, July 17, 2011

It was, however, sunny yesterday! I went on a day trip back to Pittsburgh, for my friend Christy's 21st birthday! It was a good trip: we saw a deer right across the street in South Oakland, tempted three street kittens to the end of the walkway with some tuna, enjoyed not having to take the bus to and from the Waterfront, and tried halfheartedly to get Jon the waiter to notice us at Red Robin. He didn't.
The birthday girl in the shirt I got her. She loves cephalopods, particularly squid. 

I had this and actually thought it was pretty good. And that is the extent of my review. 

Never too old for dinosaurs! 

Dino detail on the cake Tracy made. 

- From the desk of Mrs. Sarah McPherson

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger