Description

...

Color

Posted on: Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ok, I don't think I'm going to go with navy blue, black and lime green. But that would be cool for some other event. Here are some of my latest color inspirations.



Raspberry

Jewel-tone green. I really can't decide what sort of green I want though.



Colorful swirly straws to go with the mason jars. A good way to work in other colors. 

Maybe lighter pink isn't so bad. 

A little bit rustic. It is a barn, afterall.

More greens...

Obviously still in the green/pink/gold/ivory areas at the moment. I still like pops of bright blue when I see different things in pictures, but I don't want to go overboard on strong colors. I don't want everything to absolutely have to be one of a few set wedding colors, either. We'll see! 


- From the desk of Mrs. Sarah McPherson

1 comments:

  1. They are not just limited to adults patients they also have a tendency to
    children, to put it differently they aid those
    patients in all avenues of life. A couple of major accrediting
    agencies encompass most of those. A recovering therapist
    would be more capable of role modeling how to stay clean and sober.
    Also see my web page :: great depression wiki

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger