Description

...

Meal Plan Week One

Posted on: Sunday, January 5, 2014

Now that school/internship is starting back up, and since Kyle is back, back I go to meal planning. I try to plan four meals for the work week in advance, and Kyle can plan the other or we will just improvise or have leftovers. I also want to try to have something planned for lunch for the week for me to pack, whether that's leftovers from Monday or something I make on Sunday to have ready (otherwise I won't really eat lunch). Also, Kyle wanted to try Meatless Mondays, which is fine by me since when he's not here I rarely cook meat anyway. So I thought I'd share my meal plan for the week!

Week 1

Monday: spaghetti squash pesto "pasta" with veggies and Parmesan cheese (bell pepper, asparagus, onion, zucchini, yellow summer squash)

Tuesday: baked bbq chicken with brussels sprouts and maybe spaghetti squash latkes or leftover squash from Monday

Wednesday: shepherds pie

Thursday: seasoned foil baked fish (tilapia) with veggies (squash, zucchini, onion, bell pepper) over rice

Lunch: southwest quinoa salad


- S

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger