Description

...

Black Shoes

Posted on: Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I'm thinking ahead to my one February purchase, and I'm fairly decided that I will get a nice pair of simple, black shoes. I don't actually own a pair, usually opting for more "fun" shoe styles, but I think everyone needs a pair of classy black flats, am I right? Since I'm heading to DC at the start of March for a policy conference, I think the time is right for this purchase. Here are a few options I'm looking at. 

1. Sole Society Angelina $59.95
2. Tieks Matte Black $175
3. Seychelles Skip a Beat $95
4. J Crew Emma Leather Ballet Flats $125

Any recommendations? Also, I think I may have to make some exception purchases in Feburary as well. I really need a pair or two of good dress pants and tops for work and for the conference in DC, so I'm going to be on the look out for those in addition to the shoes. 

- S

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger