Description

...

The Best Chai

Posted on: Thursday, March 28, 2013

Today I had the best chai I've had in a long time. My teacher let us out early from class (also gave us donuts and said we only have to do 2 of the 5 remaining weekly logs; so nice), and my friend Brittney asked me if I'd like to grab a coffee! It sounded like a great idea to me, and I think I needed it more than I knew I did. We hopped over to Outdoor Waco, which I haven't been to before. We had a nice chat with the barista man about social work and he asked what the one thing I want to do as a social worker is. Thursdays we are in class from 8 am to 5:35 pm, so it was nice to get out of the building briefly. And now I know where to go when I want a chai break!


Also, this is what we entered the building to- Melody, Olivia and Brooke passed out asleep. Such is grad school, I suppose. :) 

- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger