Description

...

Boston in Summer

Posted on: Thursday, July 18, 2013

In August I will be taking a short trip back to Boston, as you probably know because I like to brag any chance I get when I have the opportunity to do something cool, to see Justin Timberlake and Jay Z in concert at Fenway with my sister! I will only be there for two and a half days or so total, but having been there already, my sister and I have been thinking of things to do this time around (also it's summer not winter, so that opens up an array of new opportunities).
1/2/3

- Concert. That will take all of Sunday evening.
- Duck tour. I've never done one of these in any city, but I have heard good things about the Boston duck tour, so this is on the top of my list. I am OK with being a tourist.
- Lobster roll. While we ate a great many things over spring break, we didn't have the time nor stomach capacity to fit in a lobstah roll, so I kindly request that happen (and hope I love it).

Ok, those are really the only things I for sure have down. Erica suggested a day trip to Cape Cod, which would be quite awesome. I might also be up for a little back-to-school/work/internship shopping on Newbury (accompanied by a Georgetown Cupcake, no doubt). And we will have to visit a bar or two to have a drink in Kyle's honor (his birthday is August 12th)!  Otherwise, I'm just looking forward to seeing friends again and drinking getting out of Texas for a bit before my last year of grad school (for now) starts!

- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger