Description

...

A Gfit for Baby Aurora

Posted on: Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My Finnish sister had a baby girl about a month ago, so I've been putting together ideas for some things to send her! The Finnish government provides her with all the essentials already, so I'm just looking at fun stuff :) ! I've ordered this dress on sale from Ruche; it makes me think of Finland (probably due to the birds and design) and she will be able to grow into it and use it through her first year, and the Perchance the Cat blabla doll, as my sis Eevastiina is a cat lady and this one looks most like hers. She'd probably be grown out of the FEED newborn onesies by the time they would arrive in Finland, but I still love them (and the cause!).


























dress/ apple/ cat doll/ headbands/ shoes/ onesies/ print

I've never had to buy baby gifts before...so, yeah. Kind of weird, but mostly fun!

- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger