Description

...

Coffee Candle

Posted on: Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Or: What to do When Your Cats Destroy Everything. My cats have a thing for coffee. I don't know why, I don't know what it is, but they are really drawn to the stuff in beverage form. So, when I brought home some nice Baylor coffee to give out as gifts, the cats promptly found them and got them out of the shopping bag, and chewed them up. Apparently they just love anything coffee. Since I couldn't give the coffee out as a gift, and since this Texas Pecan is the most delicious smelling coffee, I made a simple Pinterest find. Stick a vanilla candle in coffee in a jar or glass, and voila. It really smells wonderful. I suppose you could also grind and drink the coffee, or repackage it, but I personally am not a big coffee drinker, so just being able to smell it is the best option. I put it in a large mason jar with a lid, so when not in use I could close it up, to prevent further cat destruction. *Make while catching up on How I Met Your Mother

- Mrs. M

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger